Home » , , , , , , , , » Weekend in New England (Cover Version of Barry Manilow)

Weekend in New England (Cover Version of Barry Manilow)

Weekend in New England


Weekend in New England is one of my song lies deep in my soul.  the Lyric really touch part of my soul begin with this beautiful profoundly written lyric as follows ..

Last night I waved goodbye, now it seems years
I'm back in the city where nothing is clear


I went back to the city where my last x gf had left me more than 12 years ago.  Exception was city where not much changes over the years. I was back to the city where nothing much change except some high rise building and people generally is still carrying the same DAMN mind-set.   

"Weekend in New England" is a song written by Randy Edelman, and released by Barry Manilow on his 1976 album This One's For You. The song was released as a single in 1976, reaching number one on the U.S. Adult Contemporary (Easy Listening) chart and number ten on the Billboard Hot 100.[1] The only reference to the title is the line, "Time in New England took me away...", and the word "weekend" is never mentioned at all. It was followed by the single, "Looks Like We Made It".

The song was recorded by John Barrowman for his 2007 album Another Side, while Manilow's version was heard in the 2009 comedy Paul Blart: Mall Cop.




Enhanced using youtube tool to make it louder.
If you unable to watch it over this blog, you can watch it over the youtube 
Those of you would like to watch it over facebook.





Published on Apr 22, 2014
Ref: 20140422-00004-SUNP0043 weekend in New England
Those who love to listen to my singing and keen to invite me to sing in any concert as your guest singer or xfactor, BGT, AGT, The Voice or any musical events, feel free contact me at london.jamesnakason at gmail dot com. Preferred countries mostly from USA, Canada, Russia, EU, UK, Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Mongolia, Thailand, Philippines, Australia, NZ, India and South America. I love singing, and play musical instruments like Piano, Keyboard, Guitar, Bass, Harmonica (24 holes), Violin, Recorder (Soprano & Treble-altro), Midi gadgets.

FB: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006/
Backup FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Blogger: Site: http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Blogger Site: http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999
News: X Factor hopefuls experience joy and sorrow at auditions in Sage Gateshead

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone or alphajanaka

Recorded at Stadium of Light Pub,Sunderland, United Kingdom.
Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
'Weekend in New England' as originally by released by Barry Manilow on his 1976 albumThis One's For You
Written by: Song written by Randy Edelman,

Category: Music
License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions

201409050516-00094 http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/2014/09/weekend-in-new-england-cover-version-of.html

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Barry Manilow (born Barry Alan Pincus; June 17, 1943) is an American singer-songwriter, arranger, musician, and producer with a career that has spanned over 50 years. He is best known for a long string of hit recordings such as "Mandy", "Can't Smile Without You", and "Copacabana (At the Copa)".

In 1978, five of his albums were on the best-seller charts simultaneously, a feat equaled only by Herb Alpert, The Beatles, Frank Sinatra, Michael Jackson, Bruce Springsteen, and Johnny Mathis. He has recorded and released 47 Top 40 singles, including 12 that hit number one and 27 of which appeared within the top ten, and has released many multi-platinum albums. He is ranked as the top Adult Contemporary chart artist of all time, according to R&R (Radio & Records) and Billboard Magazines, and Rolling Stone crowned him "a giant among entertainers… the showman of our generation."[3] Although not a favorite of music critics,[4] Manilow has been praised by several well-known entertainers, including Sinatra, who was quoted in the 1970s saying, "He's next." In 1988, Bob Dylan stopped Manilow at a party, hugged him and said, "Don't stop what you're doing, man. We're all inspired by you."[5]

As well as producing and arranging albums for other artists, including Bette Midler and Dionne Warwick, Manilow has written songs for musicals, films, and commercials. From February 2005 to December 30, 2009, he was the headliner at the Las Vegas Hilton, performing hundreds of shows before ending his relationship with the hotel. Since March 2010, he has headlined at the Paris hotel in Las Vegas. He has sold more than 80 million records worldwide, making him one of the world's best-selling artists of all time.[6]

Lyrics taken from Wikia
Last night I waved goodbye, now it seems years
I'm back in the city where nothing is clear
But thoughts of me holding you, bringing us near
And tell me
When will our eyes meet?
When can I touch you?
When will this strong yearning end?
And when will I hold you again?

Time in New England took me away
To long rocky beaches and you by the bay
We started a story whose end must now wait
And tell me
When will our eyes meet?
When can I touch you?
When will this strong yearning end?
And when will I hold you again?

I feel the change coming, I feel the wind blow
I feel brave and daring, I feel my blood flow
With you I could bring out all the love that I had
With you there's a heaven so earth ain't so bad
And tell me
When will our eyes meet?
When can I touch you?
When will this strong yearning end?
And when will I hold you again?
Again

Read more: Barry Manilow - Weekend In New England Lyrics | Wikia











Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger