Home » , , , , , , , , » A Shoulder To Cry On (Cover Version of Tommy Page)

A Shoulder To Cry On (Cover Version of Tommy Page)

A Shoulder To Cry On ...

Using more natural voice approach on this song.  Hopefully it would much better if compare the previous singing style.

"A Shoulder to Cry On" is a ballad performed by American singer-songwriter Tommy Page. Released in 1988, the song became one of Page's early hits, peaking at #29 on the Billboard Hot 100.[1] Lyrically, the song is about a man who will be "a shoulder to cry on" for his friend (possibly his lover).



Whenever you see a (E) which indicated it had been enhanced using youtube tools to make it louder.
If you unable to watch it over on this blog, you can watch it over youtube directly here.
If you wish to watch it over facebook videos, here is the link. 



Enhanced Published on October 8, 2014
Ref: 20141007-00062-201410080349-00005-SUNP0010To Love somebody
Recorded at Stadium of Light Pub, Sunderland, United Kingdom



Published on May 13, 2014
Ref: 20140513-00060-201410080349-00135-SUNP0010To Love somebody
Recorded at Stadium of Light Pub, Sunderland, United Kingdom


Published on April 7, 2014
Ref: 20140407-00061-201410080349-00135-VIDEO0085Love somebody
Recorded at Sunderland, United Kingdom


Those who love to listen to my singing and keen to invite me to sing in any concert as your guest singer or xfactor, BGT, AGT, The Voice or any musical events, feel free contact me at london.jamesnakason at gmail dot com. Preferred countries mostly from USA, Canada, Russia, EU, UK, Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Mongolia, Thailand, Philippines, Australia, NZ, India and South America. I love singing, and play musical instruments like Piano, Keyboard, Guitar, Bass, Harmonica (24 holes), Violin, Recorder (Soprano & Treble-altro), Midi gadgets.

Special Attention my dear FOLKS ...
Backup FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
FYI, The above link had been removed by the BLOODY EVIL PARASITES FUCKbook, due to their BLOODY lame excuses copySHIT law.  My cover songs have NO COMMERCIAL VALUE and I am only just a student learning to sing these songs and put that online so that my friends or anyone can comment on it so I can continue to improve my singing.  These EVIL BASTARDS removed my most favourite FUCKbook fan page on above link.


FB: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006/ 
Latest FUCKbook: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone001/
Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Blogger: Site: http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Blogger Site: http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999
News: X Factor hopefuls experience joy and sorrow at auditions in Sage Gateshead

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone or alphajanaka

Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
"A Shoulder to Cry On" is a ballad performed by American singer-songwriter Tommy Page
Written by: Tommy Page
Category: Music
License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions


From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"A Shoulder to Cry On" was written by Page solely. The song is one of Page's early songs. Years before the song was released, one of Page's friend was very sick. To show her that his thoughts were with her, he composed this ballad. Page confesses that whenever he writes a love song, it is about someone who doesn't exist. However, he explained that the song was not about his imagination, but about his friend who was very sick at that time

Life is full of lots of up and downs,
And the distance feels further when you're headed for the ground,
And there's nothing more painful than to let you're feelings take you down,
It's so hard to know the way you feel inside,
When there's many thoughts and feelings that you hide,
But you might feel better if you let me walk with you by your side,

And when you need a shoulder to cry on,
When you need a friend to rely on,
When the whole world is gone,
You won't be alone, cause I'll be there,
I'll be your shoulder to cry on,
I'll be there,
I'll be a friend to rely on,
When the whole world is gone,
You won't be alone, cause I'll be there.

All of the times when everything is wrong
And you're feeling like there's no use going on
You can't give it up
I'll help you work it out and carry on

Side by side, With you till the end
I'll always be the one to firmly hold your hand
no matter what is said or done
our love will always continue on

Everyone needs a shoulder to cry on
Everyone needs a friend to rely on
When the whole world is gone
You won't be alone cause I'll be there (ooh)
I'll be your shoulder to cry on
I'll be there (I'll be there)
I'll be your friends to rely on
when the whole world was gone
you won't be alone
cause I'll be there (ooh)
You'll have my shoulder to cry on
I'll be there (I'll be there)
I'll be the one to rely one
And when the whole world is gone
You won't be alone
Cause I'll be there!

And when the whole world is gone
You'll always have my shoulder to cry on....



Read more: Lyrics | Wikia 









Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger