Home » , , , , , , , , , , » Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me (Cover Version of George Michael and Elton John)

Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me (Cover Version of George Michael and Elton John)

Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me ...

The shocking news sadden my heart when it came to me on Boxing Day last year 2016, passing away of our beloved talented Musical Artist late George Michael unexpectedly.  I always wanted to meet him and when I was in England I came close to two opportunities.  2 of the human beings whom I met knew him personally and one of them was a distant relatives.  With their empty promises, the chances waned off from me.  Some of his songs still I have not record them yet and love them so much ... one of them sound like this ... do you think we have the time ?  So my dear FOLKS, make us of our time wisely and do some services for humanity ...

"Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me" is a song written by English singer-songwriter Elton John and his lyricist Bernie Taupin. It was originally recorded in 1974 by Elton John for his studio album Caribou and was released as a single that peaked at number 2 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and reached number 16 in the UK Singles Chart. The song found further success in 1991 in a live cover version recorded as a duet between John and George Michael, which reached number 1 in the UK and US.


Don't Let the Sun go Down on Me (Cover Version of Sir Elton John and George Michael)

If you unable to watch the video over this blog, please click here.
If you wish to watch it over facebook, please click here.
Enhanced Published on October 5, 2015
Ref: 20151005-00045-SUNP0049 Dont let the Sun go down
201410050746-00005



Published on May 31, 2014
Ref: 20140531-00044-SUNP0049 Dont let the Sun go down


Those who love to listen to my singing and keen to invite me to sing in any concert as your guest singer or xfactor, BGT, AGT, The Voice or any musical events, feel free contact me at london.jamesnakason at gmail dot com. Preferred countries mostly from USA, Canada, Russia, EU, UK, Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Mongolia, Thailand, Philippines, Australia, NZ, India and South America. I love singing, and play musical instruments like Piano, Keyboard, Guitar, Bass, Harmonica (24 holes), Violin, Recorder (Soprano & Treble-altro), Midi gadgets.

FB: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006/
Backup FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Blogger: Site: http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Blogger Site: http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999
News: X Factor hopefuls experience joy and sorrow at auditions in Sage Gateshead

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone or alphajanaka


Recorded at Jerantut, Pahang.
Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
"Don't Let the Sun go Down on Me'' Originally sang by Sir Elton John.  The song found further success in 1991 in a version recorded live as a duet between John and George Michael.
Written by: English singer-songwriter Sir Elton John and his lyricist Bernie Taupin.

Category: Music
License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions



From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


"Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me" was co-written by Elton John and Bernie Taupin during a ten-day period in January 1974 along with the other songs for John's Caribou album. The song was released as the first single from the album in May 1974 in the United Kingdom, and on 10 June 1974 in the United States.
The chorus of the song is supported with a horn arrangement by Del Newman, and features backing vocals by the Beach Boys' Carl Wilson and Bruce Johnston, and Toni Tennille. Also on the song are percussion accents provided by Ray Cooper and a mellotron played by Dave Hentschel.

Lyrics and music
In the song, Elton sings to someone he has helped and from whom he is now experiencing rejection:

I took a chance and changed your way of life
but you misread my meaning when I met you
closed the door and left me blinded by the light
don't let the sun go down on me
although I search myself, it's always someone else I see.
I'd just allow a fragment of your life to wander free
but losing everything is like the sun going down on me.

It was written with the other songs on the album during a ten-day period in January 1974.

The chorus of the song is supported with a horn arrangement by Del Newman, and features backing vocals of the Beach Boys' Carl Wilson and Bruce Johnston, and Toni Tennille. Also on the song are percussion accents provided by Ray Cooper and a mellotron played by Dave Hentschel.

"Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me" charted on 1 June 1974 in Great Britain, making it to number 16 and reached the Top 10 after four weeks. On 10 August, the song's two-week stay at number 2 ended. In the U.S., it was certified Gold on 6 September 1974 by the RIAA. In Canada, it reached number 1, becoming his fifth chart topper in that country.[1]


Don't Let the Sun go Down on Me

I can't light no more of your darkness
All my pictures seem to fade to black and white
I'm growing tired and time stands still before me
Frozen here on the ladder of my life

Too late to save myself from falling
I took a chance and changed your way of life
But you misread my meaning when I met you
Closed the door and left me blinded by the light

Don't let the sun go down on me
Although I touched myself, it's always someone else I see
I'd just allow a fragment of your life to wander free
But losing everything is like the sun going down on me

I can't find the right romantic line
But see me once and see the way I feel
Don't discard me just because you think I mean you harm
But these cuts I have they need love to help them heal

Songwriters
JOHN, ELTON / TAUPIN, BERNIE

Published by
Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group



Read more: Elton John - Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me Lyrics | Wikia 











Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger