Home » , , , , , , , , , , , » The Strangest Thing (Cover Version of George Michael)

The Strangest Thing (Cover Version of George Michael)

The Strangest Thing

Singing this song which I felt very strange too.  It seems a very spiritual twisted within the song lyrics.  It is extremely well written and it is like part of my life too.  That's why George Michael is always in my heart even I did not have any opportunity to meet him face to face.  When I was in London, I did went close to his resident before his major car accident.  :et's us continue sing all his beautiful songs and continue reminds in our heart always.  I have improved over this release as compare the 1st attempt one week ago.
 


Enhanced using youtube tool to make it louder.
Here is the link if you wanna watch it over youtube directly.




Those who love to listen to my singing and keen to invite me to sing in any concert as your guest singer or xfactor, BGT, AGT, The Voice or any musical events, feel free contact me at london.jamesnakason at gmail dot com. Preferred countries mostly from USA, Canada, Russia, EU, UK, Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Mongolia, Thailand, Philippines, Australia, NZ, India and South America. I love singing, and play musical instruments like Piano, Keyboard, Guitar, Bass, Harmonica (24 holes), Violin, Recorder (Soprano & Treble-altro), Midi gadgets.

FB: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006/
Backup FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Blogger: Site: http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Blogger Site: http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999
News: X Factor hopefuls experience joy and sorrow at auditions in Sage Gateshead

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone or alphajanaka

Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
"The Strangest Thing" Originally sang by George Michael.
Written by:  George Michael

Category: Music
License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions


From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

English singer George Michael released five studio albums, two compilation albums, two extended plays, 44 singles, three promotional singles, 16 music videos and four video albums. In his career, Michael sold 90 million records worldwide.[1]

Michael's debut album, Faith, was released by Epic Records in the United Kingdom in October 1987. It included the singles "I Want Your Sex", "Faith" (the Billboard Hot 100 year-end number-one single of 1988 in the United States), "Father Figure", "One More Try" and "Monkey". The album peaked at number one in the UK Albums Chart, and was certified 4× Platinum by the British Phonographic Industry (BPI).[2][3] It also peaked at number one on the US Billboard 200 and was certified Diamond for sales of over 10 million.[4][5] Also in 1987, Michael collaborated with Aretha Franklin on the UK and US number one single "I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me)".[2][6] In September 1990, Michael released his second album, Listen Without Prejudice Vol. 1, which peaked at number one in the UK, number two in the US, and was certified 4× Platinum by the BPI.[2][3][4] The album spawned the singles; "Praying for Time", "Waiting for That Day", "Freedom! '90", "Heal the Pain" and "Cowboys and Angels".

In December 1991, Michael released "Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me", a duet with Elton John; it reached number one in the UK and US.[2][6] In 1992, Michael recorded "Too Funky", for the charity project Red Hot + Dance; the song reached number four in the UK and number ten in the US.[2][6] In 1993, Michael released the Five Live EP, which contained tracks performed at The Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert with Queen and Lisa Stansfield. It debuted at number one in the UK and was certified Gold.[2][3] In early 1996, Michael released "Jesus to a Child", a UK number-one single.[2] The follow-up "Fastlove", also peaked at number one in the UK.[2] Following "Fastlove", the album Older was released, in May 1996. Other singles from the album included "Spinning the Wheel", "Star People '97" and the double A-sides "Older / I Can't Make You Love Me" and "You Have Been Loved / The Strangest Thing '97". All of these reached the UK top three.[2] Michael released his first greatest hits collection, Ladies & Gentlemen: The Best of George Michael, in November 1998; it contained the new songs "Outside" and "As", a duet with Mary J. Blige. The album was Michael's most successful in the UK, reaching number one and it was certified 7× Platinum.[2][3]

Michael's fourth studio album, Songs from the Last Century, was released in December 1999 and included cover versions of popular songs. His next album, Patience, was released in March 2004 and peaked at number one in the UK.[2] Twenty Five, released in 2006, was Michael's second greatest hits album, celebrating the 25th anniversary of his music career. It debuted at number one in the UK.[2] The album contains songs mainly from Michael's solo career and three new songs: "An Easier Affair" and "This Is Not Real Love" (a duet with Mutya Buena, then a member of the Sugababes, and now a member of Mutya Keisha Siobhan). In December 2008, Michael released a new track "December Song" on his website for free.[7] The following year, "December Song" was officially released as commercially. This was followed by "True Faith" (which was a UK top 30 and Irish top 40 hit, and an extensive re-working of the New Order song); and "You and I", an other charity single. His next single was "White Light", and it was a commercial success, reaching number 15 on the UK Singles Chart. The song has also charted in Belgium, Germany, the Netherlands, and Switzerland.

Lyrics from lyrics.wikia.com
Take my life
Time has been twisting the knife
I don't recognise
People I care for

Take my dreams
Childish and weak at the seams
Please don't analyse
Please just be there for me

The things that I know
Nobody told me
The seeds that are sown
They still control me

There's a liar in my head
There's a thief upon my bed
And the strangest thing
Is I cannot seem to get my eyes open

Take my hand
Lead me to some peaceful land
That I cannot find
Inside my head

Wake me with love
It's all I need
But in all this time
Still no one said

If I had not asked
Would you have told me
If you call this love
Why don't you hold me?

There's a liar in my head
There's a thief upon my bed
And the strangest thing
Is I cannot seem to get my eyes open

Give me something I can hold
Give me something to believe in
I am frightened for my soul
Please, please
Make love to me, send love through me
Heal me with your crime
The only one who ever knew me
We've wasted so much time
So much time












Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger