Home » , , , , , , , , , , , » Jesus To A Child (Cover Version of George Michael)

Jesus To A Child (Cover Version of George Michael)

Jesus To A Child.

The last time I sung this song was last Nov 2016 and never expected our beloved late George Michael would pass away on the same year 2016.  Whatever the reason his departed from this planet Earth, I wish him continue his singing in the heaven above.  He was born in the year of Rabbit and the COCKY year came in around Nov or Dec 2016 and his year of Birth had a major CRASHED with the year of COCK 2017.  I did some studies on Astrology and I knew some of these stuffs.  This time I can sing this song much better due to the fact I did missed our beloved talented musical artist very much.  My voices are getting better as the days goes by and really enjoying singing all George Michael songs.  I am hoping someday I can have a cover version of his old album OLDER and had that for Charity.


Whenever you see a (E) which indicated it had been enhanced using youtube tools to make it louder.
If you unable to watch the video over this blog, please click here.
If you wish to watch it over the fuckbook, here is the link.




Published on Sep 28, 2015
Ref: 20150927-00051-2015071402-00000-SUNP0001
Recorded at Jerantut, Pahang, M'sia

If you unable to watch the video over this blog, please click here.



Those who love to listen to my singing and keen to invite me to sing in any concert as your guest singer or xfactor, BGT, AGT, The Voice or any musical events, feel free contact me at london.jamesnakason at gmail dot com. Preferred countries mostly from USA, Canada, Russia, EU, UK, Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Mongolia, Thailand, Philippines, Australia, NZ, India and South America. I love singing, and play musical instruments like Piano, Keyboard, Guitar, Bass, Harmonica (24 holes), Violin, Recorder (Soprano & Treble-altro), Midi gadgets.

Special Attention my dear FOLKS ...
Backup FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
FYI, The above link had been removed by the BLOODY EVIL PARASITES FUCKbook, due to their BLOODY lame excuses copySHIT law.  My cover songs have NO COMMERCIAL VALUE and I am only just a student learning to sing these songs and put that online so that my friends or anyone can comment on it so I can continue to improve my singing.  These EVIL BASTARDS removed my most favourite FUCKbook fan page on above link.


FB: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006/ 
Latest FUCKbook: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone001/
Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Blogger: Site: http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Blogger Site: http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Youtube site: http://www.youtube.com/c/JamesNakasoneHuangCareer
Backup Youtube Site: https://www.youtube.com/user/dhammatunes
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999
News: X Factor hopefuls experience joy and sorrow at auditions in Sage Gateshead

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone or alphajanaka


Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
"Jesus To A Child' Originally sang by George Michael.
Written by: George Michael.

Category: Music
License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions


From: Wikipedia, the free encyclopaedia.
"Jesus to a Child" is a song by British singer George Michael. The song peaked at number one in the United Kingdom[2] and Australia, and at number 2 in the mainland European charts. The song has also become George Michael's highest-direct entry in the American charts. The song is one of George Michael's best-known songs and was included on the 1996 album Older. It was a melancholy tribute to his lover Anselmo Feleppa.
"Jesus to a Child" was the first of six singles from the album Older. It was Michael's sixth UK number one, although only the third as an entirely solo performer.

After Michael's death in 2016, Dame Esther Rantzen, founder of the charity ChildLine, revealed that Michael had secretly donated all of the single's royalties to the charity. She said "George helped us to reach out to hundreds of thousands of children through his generosity. I met him a couple of times, he approached us, rather than us going cap in hand to him, but it was an intensely personal gift. He didn’t want it to be known or to be part of his image."[3] She told BBC News that "he really wanted to keep his help secret, it was an intensely personal gift. It meant we could answer more children."[4]


Although it was not officially released until 1996, Michael unveiled the song in 1994 during the inaugural MTV Europe Music Awards, where he performed it live in front of Berlin's Brandenburg Gate.

The song was Michael's first self-penned hit in his homeland for almost four years and entered the UK Singles Chart straight at number one in January 1996. It became his first solo single to enter the UK Singles Chart at the top,[2] his first solo number one from a studio album (all his previous solo number ones had been one-off projects, either during the Wham! years or as a guest or co-vocalist) and, on the Billboard Hot 100 in the United States, it became the highest new entry (number 7) by a British artist for more than 25 years. It was also Michael's longest UK top 40 single at almost seven minutes long.v

The song was a melancholy tribute to Michael's Brazilian lover Anselmo Feleppa, whom he met when performing in Rio de Janeiro in 1991. Feleppa died two years later from an AIDS-related brain haemorrhage. Michael had been unable to write for the next 18 months as a consequence of his grief, but then penned the words to "Jesus to a Child" in little more than an hour, indicating that the time was right to move on with his life. The song is written with a rhythm and harmony that is influenced by the Brazilian bossa nova style.

The exact identity of the song's subject—and the nature of their relationship—was cause for a certain amount of innuendo at the time, as Michael had not confirmed his homosexuality and did not do so until 1998. Until his death on Christmas Day 2016,[5] Michael would consistently dedicate the song to Feleppa before performing it live.

Kindness in your eyes
I guess you heard me cry
You smiled at me
Like, Jesus to a child

I'm blessed, I know
Heaven sent, heaven stole
You smiled at me
Like, Jesus to a child

And what have I learned
From all this pain
I thought I never feel the same
About anyone
Or anything again
But now I know

When you find love
When you know that it exists
Then the lover that you miss
Will come to you on those cold, cold nights
When you've been loved
When you know it holds such bliss
Then the lover that you kissed
Will comfort you when there is no hope in sight

Sadness in my eyes
No one guessed, well no one tried
You smiled at me
Like, Jesus to a child

Loveless and cold
With your last breathe you saved my soul
You smiled at me
Like, Jesus to a child

And what have I learned
From all these tears
I've waited for you all those years
Then just when it began
He took your love away
But I still say

When you find love
When you know that it exists
Then the lover that you miss
Will come to you on those cold, cold nights
When you've been loved
When you know it holds such bliss
Then the lover that you kissed
Comfort you when there is no hope in sight

So the words you could not say
I'll sing them for you
And the love we would have made
I'll make it for two
For every single memory
Has become a part of me

You will always be
My love
Well I've been loved
So I know just what love is
And the lover that I kissed is always by my side
Oh, the lover I still miss
Was Jesus to a child

Songwriters
MICHAEL, GEORGE

Published by
Lyrics © Warner/Chappell Music, Inc.



Read more: George Michael - Jesus To A Child Lyrics | MetroLyrics 













Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger