Home » , , , , , , , , » When You Say Nothing at All (Cover Version of Ronan Keating)

When You Say Nothing at All (Cover Version of Ronan Keating)

When You Say Nothing at All ....

This is one of my favourite song and love to sing it. My first attempt record it and start pay attention on Ronan Keating's song too. New some new bloods for my song listing.

"When You Say Nothing at All" is a country song written by Paul Overstreet and Don Schlitz. It is among the best-known hit songs for three different performers: Keith Whitley, who took it to the top of the Billboard Hot Country Singles chart on December 24, 1988; Alison Krauss, whose version was her first solo top-10 country hit in 1995; and Irish pop singer Ronan Keating, whose version was his first solo single and a chart-topper in the United Kingdom and Ireland in 1999.


When You Say Nothing at All

Whenever you see a (E) which indicated it had been enhanced using youtube tools to make it louder.
If you unable to watch the youtube video over this blog, please click here.
if you want to watch it over fuckbook, here is the link.

 


If you unable to watch the video over this blog, please click here.




Published on Sep 23, 2015
Ref: 20150923-00051-2015071402-00000-SUNP0001
Recorded at Jerantut, Pahang, M'sia

If you unable to watch the video over this blog, please click here.



Those who love to listen to my singing and keen to invite me to sing in any concert as your guest singer or xfactor, BGT, AGT, The Voice or any musical events, feel free contact me at london.jamesnakason at gmail dot com. Preferred countries mostly from USA, Canada, Russia, EU, UK, Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Mongolia, Thailand, Philippines, Australia, NZ, India and South America. I love singing, and play musical instruments like Piano, Keyboard, Guitar, Bass, Harmonica (24 holes), Violin, Recorder (Soprano & Treble-altro), Midi gadgets.

Special Attention my dear FOLKS ...
Backup FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
FYI, The above link had been removed by the BLOODY EVIL PARASITES FUCKbook, due to their BLOODY lame excuses copySHIT law.  My cover songs have NO COMMERCIAL VALUE and I am only just a student learning to sing these songs and put that online so that my friends or anyone can comment on it so I can continue to improve my singing.  These EVIL BASTARDS removed my most favourite FUCKbook fan page on above link.

FB: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006/  
Latest FUCKbook: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone001/
Latest FUCKbook: https://www.facebook.com/jamesnakason001/
VK: https://vk.com/jamesnakason  
Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Blogger: Site: https://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Blogger Site: https://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Youtube site: https://www.youtube.com/c/JamesNakasoneHuangCareer
Backup Youtube Site: https://www.youtube.com/user/dhammatunes 
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999
News: X Factor hopefuls experience joy and sorrow at auditions in Sage Gateshead

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone or alphajanaka

Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
'When You Say Nothing at All' Originally sung by Alison Krauss,
Written  by Paul Overstreet and Don Schlitz

Category: Music
License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions


From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
"When You Say Nothing at All" is a country song written by Paul Overstreet and Don Schlitz. It is among the best-known hit songs for three different performers: Keith Whitley, who took it to the top of the Billboard Hot Country Singles chart on December 24, 1988; Alison Krauss, whose version was her first solo top-10 country hit in 1995; and Irish pop singer Ronan Keating, whose version was his first solo single and a chart-topper in the United Kingdom and Ireland in 1999.
"When You Say Nothing at All" was released as the debut solo single by Irish singer-songwriter Ronan Keating. The song was recorded in 1999 for the soundtrack to the film Notting Hill and also appeared on Keating's debut solo album, Ronan. The song was released on July 26, 1999, in the United Kingdom. It peaked at number one in the UK, Ireland, and New Zealand. In the UK, the single was certified gold. In 2003, Keating re-recorded the song as a duet with Mexican singer Paulina Rubio, which was released in Mexico and Latin America (excluding Brazil) to promote Keating's second studio album, Destination. In Brazil, Ronan chose the Brazilian singer Deborah Blando to re-record the song for the 10 Years Of Hits album exclusive for that country (an exclusive music video was recorded for this version with Deborah).[citation needed]


Lyrics

It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart
Without saying a word, you can light up the dark
Try as I may, I can never explain
What I hear when you don't say a thing

The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me wherever I fall
You say it best (say it best)
When you say nothing at all

All day long, I can hear people talking out loud
But when you hold me near, you drown out the crowd
Try as they may, they could never define
What's been said between your heart and mine

The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me wherever I fall
You say it best (say it best)
When you say nothing at all

Oh
The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me wherever I fall
You say it best (say it best)
When you say nothing at all

(You say it best when you say nothing at all
You say it best when you say nothing at all)

That smile on your face
The truth in your eyes
The touch of your hand
Lets me know that you need me
(You say it best when you say nothing at all
You say it best when you say nothing at all)



Read more:  Lyrics | Wikia 








Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger