Home » , , , , , , , , , , » To Sir With Love (Cover Version of Lulu)

To Sir With Love (Cover Version of Lulu)

To Sir With Love ....

When we were studying in the high school, we will sing this song and dedicate this beautiful song to all our beloved teachers.  At that time I did not really pay much attention on it and try to avoid singing them on the stage when I was in primary school due to my shyness.  The moment I got to the high school, my life complete went 180 degrees of changes.  I was deeply involved LEO club that really did bring out my leadership through experiences that given us plenty of opportunities.  That is what L.E.O. about.  LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCES OPPORTUNITIES ...


To Sir With Love

Whenever you see a (E) which indicated it had been enhanced using youtube tools to make it louder.
If you unable to watch the video over this blog, please click here.
if you want to watch it over fuckbook, here is the link.

 


If you unable to watch the video over this blog, please click here.




Published on Sep 23, 2015
Ref: 20150923-00051-2015071402-00000-SUNP0001
Recorded at Jerantut, Pahang, M'sia

If you unable to watch the video over this blog, please click here.




FB: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006
Backup FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Blogger Site http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Blogger Site:http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999
News: X Factor hopefuls experience joy and sorrow at auditions in Sage Gateshead

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone

Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
'To Sir With Love' Originally sung by Julie Andrews
Written and composed by Richard Rodgers with lyrics by Oscar Hammerstein II.

Category: Music
License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions


From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
"To Sir With Love" is the theme from James Clavell's 1967 film To Sir, with Love. The song was written by Don Black and Mark London (husband of Lulu's longtime manager Marion Massey). Mickie Most produced the record, with Mike Leander arranging and conducting. In her recording, Lulu makes notable use of melisma.

"To Sir With Love" was initially recorded by Lulu (with The Mindbenders, who also acted in the film). It was released as a single in the United States in 1967 and in October reached No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100, where it remained for five weeks. The single ranked No. 1 in Billboard's year-end chart, though the Monkees' "I'm a Believer", which debuted in December 1966 and spent most of its chart life in 1967, was the overall bigger hit. Canada's RPM Magazine put the song at No. 2 for the year 1967. "To Sir with Love" has the distinction of being the only record by a British artist to reach No. 1 on the US charts while not charting in the UK, where it appeared only as a B-side to "Let's Pretend" (released in the UK on 23 June 1967), which reached No. 11 on the UK Singles Chart.


Lyrics

Those schoolgirl days
Of telling tales and biting nails are gone
But in my mind
I know they will still live on and on

But how do you thank someone
Who has taken you from crayons to perfume?
It isn't easy, but I'll try

If you wanted the sky
I would write across the sky in letters
That would soar a thousand feet high
To Sir, with love

The time has come
For closing books and long last looks must end
And as I leave
I know that I am leaving my best friend

A friend who taught me right from wrong
And weak from strong, that's a lot to learn
What, what can I give you in return?

If you wanted the moon
I would try to make a start
But I would rather you let me give my heart
To Sir, with love



Read more: Lulu - To Sir With Love Lyrics | Wikia 








Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger