Home » , , , , , , , , » Just When I needed You Most (Cover Version of Randy Van Warmer)

Just When I needed You Most (Cover Version of Randy Van Warmer)

Just When I needed You Most ...

Randy VanWarmer (March 30, 1955 – January 12, 2004) was an American singer-songwriter and guitarist. His biggest success was the pop hit, "Just When I Needed You Most". It reached #8 on the UK Singles Chart in September 1979[1] after peaking at #4 on the Billboard Hot 100[2] and #1 on Billboard Hot Adult Contemporary Tracks[3] earlier that year.

He wrote several songs for the group The Oak Ridge Boys including the #1 U.S. Country hit "I Guess It Never Hurts to Hurt Sometimes". The song appeared on his 1981 album Beat of Love, which also included the pop tune "Suzi Found a Weapon", which hit #55 on the Billboard Hot 100.


Whenever you see a (E) which indicated it had been enhanced using youtube tools to make it louder.
If you wish to watch it over youtube, here is the link.
If you wish to watch it over facebook video here is the link. 



Enhanced Published on October 10, 2014
Ref: 20141010-00072-201410100551-00005-SUNP0008
Recorded at Howard Arms Pub, Sunderland, United Kingdom



Published on April 29, 2014
Ref: 20140429-00068-201410100551-00055-SUNP0008
Recorded at Howard Arms Pub, Sunderland, United Kingdom

FB: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006
Backup FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Blogger Site http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Blogger Site:http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999
News: X Factor hopefuls experience joy and sorrow at auditions in Sage Gateshead

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone

Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
"Just When I needed You Most '' Originally sang by Randy Van Warmer.
Written by: Randy VanWarmer, Tony Wilson.

Category: Music
License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Just When I Needed You Most" is the title of a 1979 hit single by the American singer-songwriter Randy VanWarmer.

VanWarmer was inspired to write "Just When I Needed You Most" by a "devastating" breakup with a girlfriend: he wrote the song six months after that breakup co-writing it with Tony Wilson of the group Hot Chocolate[1] two years before it became a hit.[2] After recording "Just When I Needed You Most" for an album recorded for the UK division of Bearsville Records, VanWarmer then flew to the US to pressure Bearsville's head office to promote the album which was duly remixed and released with "Just When I Needed You Most" as lead single although VanWarmer would recall that Bearsville evinced little enthusiasm for the track: "Nobody thought my version was an especially good version of the song [which] a few other people were thinking of cutting...Everybody just assumed mine was a demo for people to listen to who'd [then] cut the definitive version".[3] It has also been asserted that "Your Light" the flip was the original intended A-side of VanWarmer's single.[4]

Released as a single in February 1979, VanWarmer's "Just When I Needed You Most" spent two weeks atop the US Billboard adult contemporary chart in May of that year [4] and in June 1979 reached its peak position of No. 4 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart accruing an overall Top 40 tenure of 14 weeks and earning RIAA Gold record status.[5] In addition, the track reached No. 71 on the Billboard country music chart.[4] and in September 1979 made the Top 10 on the UK Singles Chart, peaking at No. 8.[6] VanWarmer attributed his single's success to empathy for its heartbreak scenario: "It's happened to everyone. That emotion is universal...I always hoped the record wasn't wallowing in self-pity and it had some redeeming value, and I guess it does."[1] VanWarmer also attributed his single's success to the autoharp instrumental break between the second and third verses, performed by John Sebastian.[4]

You packed in the morning, I stared out the window
And I struggled for something to say
You left in the rain without closing the door
I didn't stand in your way

But I miss you more than I missed you before
And now where I'll find comfort, God knows
'Cause you left me just when I needed you most
Left me just when I needed you most

Now most every morning, I stare out the window
And I think about where you might be
I've written you letters that I'd like to send
If you would just send one to me

'Cause I need you more than I needed before
And now where I'll find comfort, God knows
'Cause you left me just when I needed you most
Left me just when I needed you most

You packed in the morning, I stared out the window
And I struggled for something to say
You left in the rain without closing the door
I didn't stand in your way

Now I love you more than I loved you before
And now where I'll find comfort, God knows
'Cause you left me just when I needed you most
Oh yeah, you left me just when I needed you most
You left me just when I needed you most



Read more: Randy Van Warmer -Just When I needed You Most Lyrics | Wikia 






Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger