How Deep Is Your Love (Cover Version of Bee Gees)

How Deep Is Your Love ...

"How Deep Is Your Love" is a pop ballad written and recorded by the Bee Gees in 1977 and released as a single in September. It was ultimately used as part of the soundtrack to the film Saturday Night Fever. It was a number three hit in the United Kingdom and Australia. In the United States, it topped the Billboard Hot 100 on 24 December 1977 (becoming the first of six consecutive US number-one hits) and stayed in the Top 10 for a then-record 17 weeks. The single spent six weeks atop the US adult contemporary chart. It is listed at number 22 on the 55th anniversary edition of Billboard's All Time Top 100.[1] Alongside "Stayin' Alive" and "Night Fever", it is one of the group's three tracks on the list. The song was covered by Take That for their 1996 Greatest Hits album, reaching number-one on the UK Singles Chart for three weeks.[2]


Whenever you see a (E) which indicated it had been enhanced using youtube tools to make it louder.
If you unable to watch it over on this blog, you can watch it over youtube directly here.
If you wish to watch it over facebook videos, here is the link. 



Enhanced Published on October 8, 2014
Ref: 20141007-00062-201410080349-00005-SUNP0010To Love somebody
Recorded at Stadium of Light Pub, Sunderland, United Kingdom



Published on May 13, 2014
Ref: 20140513-00060-201410080349-00135-SUNP0010To Love somebody
Recorded at Stadium of Light Pub, Sunderland, United Kingdom



Published on April 7, 2014
Ref: 20140407-00061-201410080349-00135-VIDEO0085Love somebody
Recorded at Sunderland, United Kingdom
Those who love to listen to my singing and keen to invite me to sing in any concert as your guest singer or xfactor, BGT, AGT, The Voice or any musical events, feel free contact me at london.jamesnakason at gmail dot com. Preferred countries mostly from USA, Canada, Russia, EU, UK, Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Mongolia, Thailand, Philippines, Australia, NZ, India and South America. I love singing, and play musical instruments like Piano, Keyboard, Guitar, Bass, Harmonica (24 holes), Violin, Recorder (Soprano & Treble-altro), Midi gadgets.

Special Attention my dear FOLKS ...
Backup FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
FYI, The above link had been removed by the BLOODY EVIL PARASITES FUCKbook, due to their BLOODY lame excuses copySHIT law.  My cover songs have NO COMMERCIAL VALUE and I am only just a student learning to sing these songs and put that online so that my friends or anyone can comment on it so I can continue to improve my singing.  These EVIL BASTARDS removed my most favourite FUCKbook fan page on above link.


FB: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006/ 
Latest FUCKbook: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone001/
Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Blogger: Site: http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Blogger Site: http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Youtube site: http://www.youtube.com/c/JamesNakasoneHuangCareer
Backup Youtube Site: https://www.youtube.com/user/dhammatunes 
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999
News: X Factor hopefuls experience joy and sorrow at auditions in Sage Gateshead

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone or alphajanaka

Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
"How Deep Is Your Love' as  second single released by the Bee Gees from their international debut album. 
Written by:   Bee Gees

Category: Music
License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions

http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/2014/10/to-love-somebody-cover-version-of-bee.html


From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"How Deep Is Your Love" is a pop ballad written and recorded by the Bee Gees in 1977 and released as a single in September. It was ultimately used as part of the soundtrack to the film Saturday Night Fever. It was a number three hit in the United Kingdom and Australia. In the United States, it topped the Billboard Hot 100 on 24 December 1977 (becoming the first of six consecutive US number-one hits) and stayed in the Top 10 for a then-record 17 weeks. The single spent six weeks atop the US adult contemporary chart. It is listed at number 22 on the 55th anniversary edition of Billboard's All Time Top 100.[1] Alongside "Stayin' Alive" and "Night Fever", it is one of the group's three tracks on the list. The song was covered by Take That for their 1996 Greatest Hits album, reaching number-one on the UK Singles Chart for three weeks.[2]

"How Deep Is Your Love" ranked number 375 on Rolling Stone's list of the 500 Greatest Songs of All Time. In a British TV special shown in December 2011, it was voted "The Nation's Favourite Bee Gees Song" by ITV viewers.[3] The song set a record by accumulating 33 weeks in one chart run. It was originally intended for Yvonne Elliman, but she later recorded "If I Can't Have You" instead.[4]

During the Bee Gees' 2001 Billboard magazine interview, Barry reportedly said that "How Deep Is Your Love" was his favorite Bee Gees song.[5]
Besides being used in Saturday Night Fever, the song has also been featured in other films such as Donnie Brasco, Ready to Rumble, Forever Fever, Tongan Ninja, Anger Management, Adam's Apples, Disco, and Sex and the City. It's also used in television shows such as Get a Life, Ballykissangel, Marienhof, You Are The One, Two Faces, Nip/Truck, The Simpsons, and Parenthood.

Ah

I know your eyes in the morning sun
I feel you touch me in the pouring rain
And the moment that you wander far from me
I want to feel you in my arms again

And you come to me on a summer breeze
Keep me warm in your love, then you softly leave
And it's me you need to show

How deep is your love?
How deep is your love? How deep is your love?
I really need to learn
'Cause we're living in a world of fools
Breaking us down
When they all should let us be
We belong to you and me

I believe in you
You know the door to my very soul
You're the light in my deepest, darkest hour
You're my savior when I fall

And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do
And it's me you need to show

How deep is your love?
How deep is your love? How deep is your love?
I really need to learn
'Cause we're living in a world of fools
Breaking us down
When they all should let us be
We belong to you and me

Da da da da da
Da da da da da da da da da
Da da da da da da da da da
Da da da da da da da

And you come to me on a summer breeze
Keep me warm in your love, then you softly leave
And it's me you need to show

How deep is your love?
How deep is your love? How deep is your love?
I really need to learn
'Cause we're living in a world of fools
Breaking us down
When they all should let us be
We belong to you and me

Da da da da da

Ah
How deep is your love? How deep is your love?
I really need to learn
'Cause we're living in a world of fools
Breaking us down
When they all should let us be
We belong to you and me

Da da da da da

Ah
How deep is your love? How deep is your love?
I really need to learn
'Cause we're living in a world of fools
Breaking us down
When they all should let us be



Read more: Michael Buble - How Deep Is Your Love Lyrics | Wikia 











/div>
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger