Home » , , , , , , , , » Even Now (Cover Version of Barry Manilow)

Even Now (Cover Version of Barry Manilow)

EVEN NOW

This is one of my oldest competition song and when I was a lecturer in one of the local college, I won the first prize with this song. I will revive this song again.

"Even Now" is a 1978 song by American adult contemporary and pop music singer Barry Manilow. It is the title track from his 1978 album, and Manilow wrote the music and co-produced the track with Ron Dante. The words were written by Marty Panzer.

Released as the second single from the album, "Even Now" became a top 20 hit on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in June 1978, peaking at #19.[1] It became Manilow's ninth song to reach number one on the Billboard easy listening chart, spending three weeks atop the chart beginning May 27, 1978.[2]

In his autobiography Sweet Life, Manilow said that the song was "one of my personal favorites, which never fails to move me. It reminded me of the great times I had collaborating with" Marty Panzer, with whom the singer had worked previously.[2]






If you can watch it in this blog, please click here to open a new windows of youtube directly. 
If you wish to watch it over facebook video, here is the link.
Even Now (Cover Version of Barry Manilow)

Published on May 24, 2014
Ref: 20140524-00002-SUNP0001 Karaoke, Pub, Preparation, Cover Version, Singing, Pratice, 2014

FB: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006
Backup FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Blogger Site http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Blogger Site:http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone


Recorded at Middlebrough, United Kingdom.
Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
"Even Now'' as  originally sang by Barry Manilow.
Written by:  Manilow wrote the music and co-produced the track with Ron Dante. The words were written by Marty Panzer.

Category: Music
License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions

201409190530-00215 Even Now

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Even Now" is a 1978 song by American adult contemporary and pop music singer Barry Manilow. It is the title track from his 1978 album, and Manilow wrote the music and co-produced the track with Ron Dante. The words were written by Marty Panzer.

Released as the second single from the album, "Even Now" became a top 20 hit on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in June 1978, peaking at #19.[1] It became Manilow's ninth song to reach number one on the Billboard easy listening chart, spending three weeks atop the chart beginning May 27, 1978.[2]

In his autobiography Sweet Life, Manilow said that the song was "one of my personal favorites, which never fails to move me. It reminded me of the great times I had collaborating with" Marty Panzer, with whom the singer had worked previously.[2]

Even now when there's someone else who cares
When there's someone home who's waiting just for me
Even now I think about you as I'm climbing up the stairs
And I wonder what to do so she won't see

That even now when I know it wasn't right
And I've found a better live that what we had.

Even now I wakeup crying in the middle of the night
And I can't believe it still could hurt so bad

Even now when we have come so far
I wonder where you are
I wonder why it's still so hard without you
Even now when I come shining through
I swear I think of you and how I wish you knew
Even now

Even now when I hear your name
And the world has changed so much since you been gone
Even now I still remember and the feeling's still the same
And this pain inside of me goes on and on

Even now, even now when I have come so far
I wonder where you are
I wonder why it's still so hard without you
Even now when I come shining through
I swear I think of you and God I wish you knew
Some how even now

Songwriters
MANILOW, BARRY / PANZER, MARTIN

Published by
Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group




Read more: Barry Manilow - Even Now Lyrics | MetroLyrics 







Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger