Home » , , , , , , , , » Knife (Cover Version of Rockwell)

Knife (Cover Version of Rockwell)

Knife

Recorded this song on 15th July 2012 with a friend from facebook. She went karaoke with me at the Kajang Town and I used to play this song well on my guitar by ear. Love to sing this song and at that time I was having some sore-throat that affect some of my singing. The video record is below average at that time.

If you can't view the video on this blog, please click here.

If you can't view the video on this blog, please click here.


Published on December 14,2012  
Ref: 20121214-00074-201410120752-00-70-2012 12 12 102236 She beleive in me
Recorded at London, United Kingdom.

Like us on FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006
Like us on FACEBOOK (Backup):  https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
Follow us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Follow us on Blogger Site http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Follow us on Blogger Site:http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone

Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
'KNIFE' Sang by Rockwell
Written by: Rockwell, Helms, Norma and Bottler, Mitch

Category: Music
License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions


From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kennedy William Gordy (born May 15, 1964), better known by his stage name Rockwell, is an American singer, songwriter and recording artist who was signed to the Motown label.

Rockwell is the son of Motown founder and CEO Berry Gordy and Margaret Norton. His father named him Kennedy William Gordy after John F. Kennedy and William "Smokey" Robinson.[1] To avoid the appearance of nepotism, he secured his record deal without his father's knowledge.[2] Motown actually came up with the name Rockwell and the young Gordy agreed to the change because he believed he "rocked well."

In 1984, Rockwell released his biggest hit single, "Somebody's Watching Me", featuring childhood friend Michael Jackson on guest vocals (notably in the chorus lyrics), and Jermaine Jackson singing back-up. "Somebody's Watching Me" became a Gold-certified million selling #2 smash hit in both the US and UK. Additionally, it held #1 on Billboard's R&B chart for five weeks. Follow-up singles underperformed, however, with single "Obscene Phone Caller" being Rockwell's only other Top 40 single. This follow-up single reached #35 on the Billboard Hot 100. Rockwell soon ended his musical career with Motown.

Rockwell appeared on Soul Train on February 2, 1985 (Season 14, Episode 17).

Rockwell was not the first member of the Gordy family to hit Billboard's Hot 100 as a recording artist. His uncle, Robert Gordy, reached the longer reaches of the chart in 1958 with "Everyone Was There," recording under the name of Bob Kayli.

Rockwell's paternal half-sister is actress Rhonda Ross Kendrick, the eldest child of Diana Ross. Rockwell is also closely related to the group LMFAO through his half-brother Redfoo (Stefan Kendal Gordy, son of Berry Gordy and Nancy Leiviska) and his nephew SkyBlu (son of half-brother Berry Gordy IV and his wife Valerie Robeson).

In July 2010, Kennedy married Nicole Moore. In 2013 he filed for divorce on grounds of "irreconcilable differences". The couple have no children together. In the divorce file Rockwell is asking to not pay spousal support.[3]


Songwriters: Rockwell / Helms, Norma / Bottler, Mitch

You touched my life
With a softness in the night
My wish was your command
Until you ran
Out of love
I tell my self I'm free
Got the change of living just for me
No need to carry on
Now that you're gone

Knife
Cuts like a knife
How will I ever heal
I'm so deeply wounded
Knife
Cuts like a knife
You cut away the heart of my life

When I pretend when I smile
To fool my dearest friends
I wonder if they know
It's just a show
I'm on a stage day or night
Through my charades
But how can I disguise
What's in my eyes
Oh oh oh oh oh ...

I try and try locking up
The pain I feel inside
The pain of wanting you
Wanting you




Read more: Rockwell - Knife Lyrics | gasanara 






Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger