Home » , , , , , , , , » Chances (Cover Version of Air Supply)

Chances (Cover Version of Air Supply)

Chances ...

One of the oldest song I used to sing well in the bathroom. LOL. That's how I started my singing started from the age 14 years old immaturely with a deadly desire to be one of them. I was very impressed one person, that was Rex Goh who was a Singaporean at that time. I have inspiration to be part of the western musical show biz. Fortunately I came to know Rex Goh from facebook whom introduced to me. Look forward to meet him soon. So that you are, happy listening and hope more chances will given to me very soon.



Chances

If you can't view the video on this blog, please click here.

If you can't view the video on this blog, please click here.


Published on December 14,2012  
Ref: 20121214-00074-201410120752-00-70-2012 12 12 102236 She beleive in me
Recorded at London, United Kingdom.

Like us on FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006
Like us on FACEBOOK (Backup):  https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
Follow us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Follow us on Blogger Site http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Follow us on Blogger Site:http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone

Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
'Chances ' Sang by Air Supply
Written by:     J. L. Wallace, Kenneth Bell, Terry Skinner

Category: Music
License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions


From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Air Supply is an Australian soft rock duo, consisting of British-born singer-songwriter and guitarist Graham Russell and lead vocalist Russell Hitchcock. They had a succession of hits worldwide, including eight Top Ten hits in the United States, in the early 1980s. They formed in Australia in 1975 and have included various accompanying musicians and singers. The Australian Recording Industry Association (ARIA) inducted Air Supply into their Hall of Fame on 1 December, 2013 at the annual ARIA Awards.r" was one of the last hit records for the group in the United States.


There's a chance you will be there
I'd like to know the truth
I'll find it out somehow
The chances aren't too strong
A chance you will be there
Please be there alone
Help me speak of love
Chances aren't enough
One's too good to miss
Chances aren't too strong
A Chance is all there is

There's a chance you will be there
Wondering what to do
How to play my role
I'll leave it up to you
If I disguise my smile
It gives too much away
What if we can't speak
What then shall I say
Don't you be too long
Something has gone wrong
The chances are all gone
(Repeat)




Read more: Air Supply - Chances  Lyrics | lyrics.wikia.com 






Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger