Home » , , , , , , , , , , » True (Cover Version of Spandau Ballet)

True (Cover Version of Spandau Ballet)

True ...

One of the famous pubs in Sunderland, have their karaoke session on, I decided to sing this beautiful song from Spandau Ballet.  Few days ago I heard someone in the same pubs sung the this song in a very horrible way.  So I want to sing and find out how this song delivery it correctly.

Tony Hadley, the lead singer of the musical group band, his dynamic voice really stand out and fantastically drew my attention to this beautiful musical group.
Spandau Ballet
Here is the link if you wanna watch it over youtube directly..



True (Cover Version of Spandau Ballet) 

Published on May 1, 2014
Ref: 20140517-00016-SUNP0005 20140514 Wed Indigo Room


Those who love to listen to my singing and keen to invite me to sing in any concert as your guest singer or xfactor, BGT, AGT, The Voice or any musical events, feel free contact me at london.jamesnakason at gmail dot com. Preferred countries mostly from USA, Canada, Russia, EU, UK, Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Mongolia, Thailand, Philippines, Australia, NZ, India and South America. I love singing, and play musical instruments like Piano, Keyboard, Guitar, Bass, Harmonica (24 holes), Violin, Recorder (Soprano & Treble-altro), Midi gadgets.

FB: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006/
Backup FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Blogger: Site: http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Blogger Site: http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999
News: X Factor hopefuls experience joy and sorrow at auditions in Sage Gateshead

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone or alphajanaka


Recorded at IndigoRoom Pub, Sunderland, United Kingdom.
Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
"True'' as originally performed and sung by Spandau Ballet.
Written by:  by group leader Gary Kemp who wrote the song at his parents' house, where he used to live at the time.

Category: Music
License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions

201409170328-00095 http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/2014/09/true-cover-version-of-spandau-ballet.html

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"True" is a song by the English band Spandau Ballet. It was released on 14 April 1983 as the third single from their third studio album of the same name. The song was written by band member Gary Kemp.

The song was a huge worldwide hit, peaking at number one in the UK Singles Chart on 30 April 1983 for four weeks,[2] becoming the sixth biggest selling single of the year, and charting highly in 20 other countries. It is Spandau Ballet's biggest hit and their only major hit in the U.S., reaching number four on the Billboard Hot 100 in the autumn of 1983 and topping the adult contemporary chart for one week.[3]

In 1985, the band performed the song during Live Aid. A new mix by Tony Swain and Gary Kemp was released in 2002 on the compilation album Reformation.
On 30 April 2008, the single celebrated its 25th anniversary, and in honour, EMI released a brand new True EP on 5 May 2008, which included the original single, the new mix found on Reformation and the remastered album version, plus a live recordings of "True" and "Gold" from the last show of the group's 1983 tour at Sadlers Wells.

A notable omission is that Spandau Ballet bassist Martin Kemp did not perform on the track, rather a bass synthesizer was used instead. However, Kemp would play in his capacity for future live performances.


So true funny how it seems
Always in time, but never in line for dreams
Head over heels when toe to toe
This is the sound of my soul
This is the sound

I bought a ticket to the world
But now I've come back again
Why do I find it hard to write the next line?
Oh, I want the truth to be said

I know this much is true
I know this much is true

With a thrill in my head and a pill on my tongue
Dissolve the nerves that have just begun
Listening to Marvin all night long
This is the sound of my soul
This is the sound

Always slipping from my hands
Sand's a time of it's own
Take your seaside arms and write the next line
Oh, I want the truth to be known

I know this much is true
I know this much is true

I bought a ticket to the world
But now I've come back again
Why do I find it hard to write the next line?
Oh, I want the truth to be said

I know this much is true
I know this much is true
This much is true

This much is true
This much is true

This much is true
This much is true
I know, I know, I know this much is true

This much is true
This much is true

This much is true
This much is true
I know, I know, I know this much is true

This much is true
This much is true

This much is true
This much is true

This much is true
This much is true
I know this much is true

This much is true
This much is true
Come on, come on, come on, yeah

This much is true
This much is true
Oh I say, ooh I say come on

This much is true
This much is true

This much is true
This much is true

Songwriters
Gary James Kemp

Published by
REFORMATION PUBLISHING U.S.A.




Read more: Spandau Ballet - True Lyrics | MetroLyrics 





Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger