Home » , , , , , , , , , » Still (Cover Version of Lionel Richie)

Still (Cover Version of Lionel Richie)

Still ...

This song always part of my life since I was a teenager   Naturally it part of my life too.  It is still burning brightly in my heart too.  I am longing this would be one of my signature cover song too.


Whenever you see a (E) which indicated it had been enhanced using youtube tools to make it louder.
Here is the link, to watch it over youtube directly.


Those who love to listen to my singing and keen to invite me to sing in any concert as your guest singer or xfactor, BGT, AGT, The Voice or any musical events, feel free contact me at london.jamesnakason at gmail dot com. Preferred countries mostly from USA, Canada, Russia, EU, UK, Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Mongolia, Thailand, Philippines, Australia, NZ, India and South America. I love singing, and play musical instruments like Piano, Keyboard, Guitar, Bass, Harmonica (24 holes), Violin, Recorder (Soprano & Treble-altro), Midi gadgets.

FB: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006/
Backup FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Blogger: Site: http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Blogger Site: http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999
News: X Factor hopefuls experience joy and sorrow at auditions in Sage Gateshead

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone or alphajanaka

Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
"Still" Originally sung by
the soul music group the Commodores.
Written by:  Lionel Richie
 
Category: Music
License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions


From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Still" is a song by the soul music group the Commodores. It was released as a single on Motown Records with "Such a Woman" as the B-side. The song appears on their hit album Midnight Magic. It is one of the group's most popular singles, the song is also notable for being their last R&B #1 before Lionel Richie went solo.


Lyrics from lyrics.wikia.com

Lady, morning's just a moment away
And I'm without you once again
You laughed at me
You said you never needed me
I wonder if you need me now

We played the games that people play
We made mistakes along the way
Somehow I know deep in my heart
You needed me
Remembering the pain if I must say
It's deep in my mind and locked away
But then most of all
I do love you
Still

Those memories
Times I'm sure we'll never forget
Those feelings we can't put aside
For what we had
Sometimes I try to understand
But it's so heavy on my mind

So many dreams that flow away
So many words we didn't say
Two people lost in a storm
Where did we go?
Where'd we go?

Lost what we both had found
You know we let each other down
But then most of all
I do love You
Still

We played the games that people play
We made our mistakes along the way
Somehow I know deep in my heart
You needed me
'Cause I needed you so desperately!
We were too blind to see
But then most of all
I do love You

Still








Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger