Home » , , , , , , , , » Can't Fight This Feeling (Cover Version of REO Speedwagon)

Can't Fight This Feeling (Cover Version of REO Speedwagon)

Can't Fight This Feeling ...

I used sing this song in the bathroom before.  After many years it came back to my life again and get back all their songs from youtube again.  I have brought so much RECORDS, tape records, etc  Now fortunately we can have it in MP4 format and also in MP3 format.  It is not easy to carry so much tapes around us.  Thanks to the technology we have today.
 
Two different music videos exist for the song. One is a basic video, appearing almost homemade, featuring the band in the studio. It begins with Kevin Cronin playing the piano, attempting to find the key in which he can best sing the song (starting off in G major, he later decides he can sing it better in A). After Cronin exchanges some laughs with his bandmates, the song officially begins; the video essentially consists of the band members lip-synching to the original track of the song. It then concludes with Cronin uttering the line, "That warmed the cockles of my cockles!"[6] The other version of the video is much more "professional," and makes various references to the life-cycle.[7] Both videos have been shown at various times on VH1 Classic.





If you wish to watch it over youtube directly, Here is the link

If you can't view over the blog, please click here. When Will I See You Again (Cover Version of Three Degrees) 

Published on April 22, 2014
Ref: 20140222-00020-SUNP0033 Lady In Red
Those who love to listen to my singing and keen to invite me to sing in any concert as your guest singer or xfactor, BGT, AGT, The Voice or any musical events, feel free contact me at london.jamesnakason at gmail dot com. Preferred countries mostly from USA, Canada, Russia, EU, UK, Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Mongolia, Thailand, Philippines, Australia, NZ, India and South America. I love singing, and play musical instruments like Piano, Keyboard, Guitar, Bass, Harmonica (24 holes), Violin, Recorder (Soprano & Treble-altro), Midi gadgets.

Special Attention my dear FOLKS ...
Backup FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
FYI, The above link had been removed by the BLOODY EVIL PARASITES FUCKbook, due to their BLOODY lame excuses copySHIT law.  My cover songs have NO COMMERCIAL VALUE and I am only just a student learning to sing these songs and put that online so that my friends or anyone can comment on it so I can continue to improve my singing.  These EVIL BASTARDS removed my most favourite FUCKbook fan page on above link.


FB: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006/ 
Latest FUCKbook: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone001/
Latest FUCKbook: https://www.facebook.com/jamesnakason001/
Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Blogger: Site: http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Blogger Site: http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Youtube site: http://www.youtube.com/c/JamesNakasoneHuangCareer
Backup Youtube Site: https://www.youtube.com/user/dhammatunes 
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999
News: X Factor hopefuls experience joy and sorrow at auditions in Sage Gateshead

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone or alphajanaka



Recorded at Jerantut, Pahang.
Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
"Can't Fight This Feeling" as sang by Chris de Burgh
Written by:Chris de Burgh

Category: Music
License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions

201409200631-00170 Lady In Red

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


"Can't Fight This Feeling" is a power ballad[2] performed by the American rock band REO Speedwagon, the single remained three consecutive weeks at the number one position at the U.S. Hot 100 chart from March 9 to March 23, 1985.[3]

The song is about a man falling in love with a girl with whom he has been friends for a long time. The song first appeared on REO Speedwagon's 1984 album Wheels Are Turnin'. It was the group's second number-one hit on the U.S. charts (the first being 1981's "Keep on Loving You", also written by Kevin Cronin) and reached number sixteen in the UK.[4] "Can't Fight This Feeling" has appeared on dozens of 'various artists' compilation albums, as well as several REO Speedwagon greatest hits albums.[5]

REO Speedwagon performed the song at the 1985 Live Aid concert, they were introduced by Chevy Chase, mentioning that the song was a number one single at the moment in the United States.

I can't fight this feeling any longer
And yet I'm still afraid to let it flow
What started out as friendship has grown stronger
I only wish I had the strength to let it show

I tell myself that I can't hold out forever
I say there is no reason for my fear
'Cause I feel so secure when we're together
You give my life direction, you make everything so clear

And even as I wander, I'm keeping you in sight
You're a candle in the window on a cold, dark winter's night
And I'm getting closer than I ever thought I might

And I can't fight this feeling anymore
I've forgotten what I started fighting for
It's time to bring this ship into the shore
And throw away the oars forever

'Cause I can't fight this feeling anymore
I've forgotten what I started fighting for
And if I have to crawl upon the floor
Come crashing through your door
Baby, I can't fight this feeling anymore

My life has been such a whirlwind since I saw you
I've been running around in circles in my mind
And it always seems that I'm following you, girl
'Cause you take me to the places that alone I'd never find

And even as I wander, I'm keeping you in sight
You're a candle in the window on a cold, dark winter's night
And I'm getting closer than I ever thought I might

And I can't fight this feeling anymore
I've forgotten what I started fighting for
It's time to bring this ship into the shore
And throw away the oars forever

'Cause I can't fight this feeling anymore
I've forgotten what I started fighting for
And if I have to crawl upon the floor
Come crashing through your door
Baby, I can't fight this feeling anymore
Ooh, ooh, ooh

I love you
Original Source taken from Wikia






Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger