Home » , , , , , , , , » A Different Corner (Cover Version of George Michael)

A Different Corner (Cover Version of George Michael)

A Different Corner ...

Right after the song Careless Whisper from George Michael, I felt in love with another song titled A Different Corner.

A Different Corner

Whenever you see a (E) which indicated it had been enhanced using youtube tools to make it louder.
If you unable to watch the video over this blog, please click A Different Corner (Cover Version of George Michael).




Published on Sep 30, 2015
Ref: 20150930-00051-2015071402-00000-SUNP0001
Recorded at Jerantut, Pahang, M'sia

If you unable to watch the video over this blog, please click A Different Corner (Cover Version of George Michael).




FB: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006
Backup FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Blogger Site http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Blogger Site:http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999
News: X Factor hopefuls experience joy and sorrow at auditions in Sage Gateshead

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone or alphajanaka

Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
"A Different Corner"  was originally sung by George Michael .
Written by: George Michael.

Category: Music
License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions

http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.fr/2015/10/a-different-corner-cover-version-of.html


From: Wikipedia, the free encyclopaedia.

"A Different Corner" is a song written and performed by George Michael which was released on Epic Records (Columbia Records in the U.S.) in 1986.


At the time of its release in April 1986, Michael was still a member of pop duo Wham! (the song is included on Wham!'s album Music from the Edge of Heaven only released in Japan and North America as well as their compilation album The Final released worldwide), though he and partner Andrew Ridgeley had announced that they would split in the summer after a farewell single, album and concert. Michael had already enjoyed a solo #1 in the UK Singles Chart in 1984 with "Careless Whisper", which was credited as Wham! featuring George Michael in the US.

After radio DJ Simon Bates first aired A Different Corner on Radio 1, he rated the song so highly that he immediately played it again from the beginning. Michael went back to the top of the UK chart with "A Different Corner", he became the first solo act in the history of the UK chart to reach #1 with his first two releases, although he was hardly an unknown or new act on either occasion due to his previous hits with Wham!. The song was also credited with being the second #1 (after "I Just Called to Say I Love You" by Stevie Wonder) which was written, sung, played, arranged, and produced by the same person.[citation needed] The song reached #7 in the U.S. Billboard Hot 100, becoming the first single credited solely to Michael to become an American top-ten hit.

The song was also remixed for his compilation Ladies & Gentlemen: The Best of George Michael. This version omitted the guitar and the chorus from Andrew Ridgeley.


I'd say love was a magical thing
I'd say love would keep us from pain
Had I been there, had I been there

I would promise you all of my life
But to lose you would cut like a knife
So I don't dare, no I don't dare

'Cause I've never come close in all of these years
You are the only one to stop my tears
And I'm so scared, I'm so scared

Take me back in time maybe I can forget
Turn a different corner and we never would have met
Would you care

I don't understand it, for you it's a breeze
Little by little you've brought me to my knees
Don't you care

No I've never come close in all of these years
You are the only one to stop my tears
And I'm so scared of this love

And if all that there is is this fear of being used
I should go back to being lonely and confused
If I could, I would, I swear

If I could, I would, I swear

Songwriters
MICHAEL, GEORGE

Published by
Lyrics © Warner/Chappell Music, Inc.



Read more: George Michael - A Different Corner Lyrics | MetroLyrics 
















Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger