Home » , , , , , , , , , , , » Just Tell Me You Love Me (Cover Version of England Dan & John Ford Coley)

Just Tell Me You Love Me (Cover Version of England Dan & John Ford Coley)

Just Tell Me You Love Me ...

I missed this song very badly and still in love with this song.  Just Tell Me You Me.  I have forgotten some of my old songs that I grew up with.  So couples days ago I managed to recall back some old songs and I sing again these kind of songs.  Due to years of absent singing them, I do made some mistakes.  Who's care!!! as long I am enjoying singing them.

England Dan & John Ford Coley were an American soft rock duo composed of Danny Wayland "England Dan" Seals and John Edward "John Ford" Coley, active throughout the 1970s. Native Texans, the duo released 11 albums and nine singles in their career and are best known for their 1976 single, "I'd Really Love to See You Tonight", a No. 2 pop hit and No. 1 Adult Contemporary hit. After they disbanded, Seals began performing as Dan Seals and launched a country music career through the 1980s which produced 11 No. 1 country hits.



Just Tell Me You Love

If you can't view the video on this blog, please click here.

If you can't view the video on this blog, please click here.


Published on December 14,2012  
Ref: 20121214-00074-201410120752-00-70-2012 12 12 102236 She beleive in me
Recorded at London, United Kingdom.

Those who love to listen to my singing and keen to invite me to sing in any concert as your guest singer or xfactor, BGT, AGT, The Voice or any musical events, feel free contact me at london.jamesnakason at gmail dot com. Preferred countries mostly from USA, Canada, Russia, EU, UK, Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Mongolia, Thailand, Philippines, Australia, NZ, India and South America. I love singing, and play musical instruments like Piano, Keyboard, Guitar, Bass, Harmonica (24 holes), Violin, Recorder (Soprano & Treble-altro), Midi gadgets.

Special Attention my dear FOLKS ...
Backup FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
FYI, The above link had been removed by the BLOODY EVIL PARASITES FUCKbook, due to their BLOODY lame excuses copySHIT law.  My cover songs have NO COMMERCIAL VALUE and I am only just a student learning to sing these songs and put that online so that my friends or anyone can comment on it so I can continue to improve my singing.  These EVIL BASTARDS removed my most favourite FUCKbook fan page on above link.


Like us on FB: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006/ 
Like us on Latest FUCKbook: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone001/
Like us on Latest FUCKbook: https://www.facebook.com/jamesnakason001/
Follow us at Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Follow us at Blogger: Site: http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Follow us at Blogger Site: http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Follow us at Youtube site: http://www.youtube.com/c/JamesNakasoneHuangCareer
Follow us at Backup Youtube Site: https://www.youtube.com/user/dhammatunes 
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999
News: X Factor hopefuls experience joy and sorrow at auditions in Sage Gateshead

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone or alphajanaka


Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
"Just Tell Me You Love'' Sang by England Dan & John Ford Coley
Written by:England Dan & John Ford Coley

Category: Music

License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions


From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The duo began while they were friends and classmates at W. W. Samuell High School in Dallas, Texas. Seals and Coley performed first as part of Dallas pop/psych group Southwest F.O.B. ("Free on Board"), whose material has been re-released on CD by the Sundazed label.

Seals was the younger brother of Jim Seals of the 1970s soft rock duo Seals and Crofts. Dan's childhood nickname was "England Dan" because he was a fan of English rock band The Beatles, and he occasionally adopted an affected English accent. John Colley's last name was re-spelled "Coley" for ease of pronunciation; "Ford" was added as his middle name for flow purposes, thus England Dan and John Ford Coley.[1]

Both toured the Texas music scene where they had one hit, "The Smell of Incense", which rose to No. 43 on the pop chart in 1969. This band played on the bill with such acts as Led Zeppelin. While in the band, Dan Seals and John Coley began their own acoustic act, Colley and Wayland. The act was renamed England Dan & John Ford Coley, and the duo signed with A&M Records. In 1971, they moved to Los Angeles where they opened for numerous bands. Their first break came in 1972, with the song "Simone". It became a No. 1 hit in Japan and also charted in France, but it did not chart in the US.

The duo was released from its contract with A&M after three albums. Undaunted, the pair continued to press on, stumbling upon the song "I'd Really Love to See You Tonight", written by a young Mississippi-based songwriter, Parker McGee. They recorded a demo and played it in the office of Bob Greenberg, a senior VP at Atlantic Records. Atlantic had a subsidiary label named Big Tree in the same office, and Big Tree's founder, Doug Morris, had heard the song through the wall and came into the room. When Greenberg decided against it, Morris said "We want it," and offered them a deal.[2]





The duo had six Top 40 singles between 1976 and 1979. Among their hits are "Love Is the Answer" (written by Todd Rundgren) (1979), "I'd Really Love to See You Tonight" (1976), "Nights Are Forever Without You" (another McGee composition) (1976), "It's Sad to Belong" (1977), and "We'll Never Have to Say Goodbye Again" (1978).Many times, I wished you were here,


Dan Seals became a successful country musician in the 1980s, scoring hits such as "Meet Me in Montana" (with Marie Osmond) and "Bop". John Ford Coley went on to do television and film appearances in the 1980s, and returned to an active touring schedule in the 1990s and 2000s, and co-producer for acts such as Eddie Money (with Vince Gill) and Tom Wurth.
Seals died on March 25, 2009 following treatment for mantle cell lymphoma.

Song Lyrics
Through the velvet shadows of my dreams
Many times, I wished you were near,
Through the darkness as it came but it seems
That you, you never said what I needed to hear


Just tell me you love me,
Whisper words I so long to hear
Let this time not be borrowed
Let it be ours to share,


If you tell me you love me
It would lead a way to your heart
Through the mirrors of silence, you love me
Quietly, I've waited,


For the memory born of our first kiss
Patiently, I've waited,
For the moment you would take me to word
That I, I've never seen that world before


Just tell me you love me
Whisper words I so long to hear
Let this time not be borrowed
Let it be ours to share


If you tell me you love me
It would lead a way to your heart
Through the mirrors of silence, you love me, you love me

Read more: England Dan & John Ford Coley - Just Tell Me You Love Lyrics | lyrics.wikia.com 

In Memory of England Dan







Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger