Home » , , , , , , , » I'll Never Love This Way Again (Cover Version of Dionnic Warwick)

I'll Never Love This Way Again (Cover Version of Dionnic Warwick)

I'll Never Love This Way Again ...

Inanimately I have confidence to sing this song but when I really start to sing this song, some part of it seems strange to me.  This year I started pay attention to this song and they way she delivery this beautiful song which was composed by Richard Kerr (music) and Will Jennings (lyrics) and produced by Arista labelmate Barry Manilow.




I'll Never Love This Way Again.

Whenever you see a (E) which indicated it had been enhanced using youtube tools to make it louder.
If you unable to watch the video over this blog, please click here.




Published on Feb 7, 2014
Ref: 20140217-00051-2015071402-00120-VIDEO0077 If
Recorded at Sunderland, United Kingdom

If you unable to watch the video over this blog, please click here.




Those who keen to invite me to sing in any concert as your guest singer or xfactor, BGT, AGT, The Voice or any musical events, feel free contact me at london.jamesnakason at gmail dot com. Preferred countries mostly from USA, Canada, Russia, EU, UK, Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Mongolia, Thailand, Philippines, Australia, NZ, India and South America. I love singing, and play musical instruments like Piano, Keyboard, Guitar, Bass, Harmonica (24 holes), Violin, Recorder (Soprano & Treble-altro), Midi gadgets.

FB: https://www.facebook.com/jamesbone006/
Backup FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Nakason/335170904327
Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesNakasoneHuangCareer/posts
Blogger: Site: http://jntubechannels.blogspot.com/
Blogger Site: http://jncreativeentertainment.blogspot.com/
Download: https://vimeo.com/99999999
News: X Factor hopefuls experience joy and sorrow at auditions in Sage Gateshead

Contact: Skype id: jamesnakasone or alphajanaka

Video Shot by Myself
Video Edited by Myself
"I'll Never Love This Way Again" Originally sang by Dionnic Warwick.
Written by:  Richard Kerr (music) and Will Jennings (lyrics)

Category: Music
License Standard: YouTube License
Created using: YouTube Video Editor
Source videos: View attributions

I'll Never Love This Way Again


From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"I'll Never Love This Way Again" is a Grammy Award-winning, Gold-certified 1979 hit recorded by American singer Dionne Warwick. The song was composed by Richard Kerr (music) and Will Jennings (lyrics) and produced by Arista labelmate Barry Manilow. The hit song was recorded for Warwick's first Arista label album titled Dionne (1979).

The song was Warwick's first single release on Arista after an unsuccessful tenure at Warner Bros. Records. The song brought Warwick renewed popularity when it reached #5 on the Billboard Hot 100 and #13 on the Billboard R&B Chart.[1] In Canada, "I'll Never Love This Way Again" peaked at #6. The song won Warwick a 1980 Grammy Award for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance. The tune was certified by the RIAA as Gold for sales of over 1 million copies and helped her Arista debut album, Dionne, be certified by the RIAA as Platinum for album sales of over 1 million copies.

The song was first recorded by Richard Kerr himself for his 1978 album Welcome To The Club as "I Know I'll Never Love This Way Again". Using the same title,the song was soon covered by Cheryl Ladd[2] for her 1978 eponymous debut album. "I'll Never Love This Way Again" has also been recorded by Tom Jones, Billie Jo Spears and The Nolans.

The song has been also been recorded in several different language versions:

  •     Danish as "Det sker kun én gang i mit liv" by Peter Belli
  •     Dutch as "Vergeet jouw wereld" by André Hazes
  •     Finnish as "En Näin Voi Muita Rakastaa" by Marion Rung
  •     German as "Ich weiß, so lieben kann ich niemals mehr" by Margot Werner.
  •     Hungarian as "Így Még Senkit Nem Szerettem Én" by Korda György
  •     Italian as "Io dio io re" by Christian De Sica.
  •     Spanish as "Como te Amé" by Yuri







You looked inside my fantasies and made each one come true
Something no one else had ever found a way to do
I've kept the memories one by one, since you took me in
And I know I'll never love this way again

I know I'll never love this way again
So I keep holdin' on before the good is gone
I know I'll never love this way again
Hold on, hold on, hold on

A fool will lose tomorrow reaching back for yesterday
I won't turn my head in sorrow if you should go away
I'll stand here and remember just how good it's been
And I know I'll never love this way again

I know I'll never love this way again
So I keep holdin' on before the good is gone
I know I'll never love this way again
Hold on, hold on, hold on

I know I'll never love this way again
So I keep holdin' on before the good is gone
I know I'll never love this way again
Hold on, hold on

I know I'll never love this way again
So I keep holdin' on before the good is gone
I know I'll never love this way again
Hold on, hold on, hold on

Songwriters
KERR, RICHARD / JENNINGS, WILL

Published by
Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group

Read more: Dionne Warwick - I'll Never Love This Way Again Lyrics | MetroLyrics











Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New templates on your Email

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. JN Creative Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger